Rezoom allows you to monitor or control the Zoom meeting on your Mac from an iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch. By default you can view the state of your microphone and camera. Once you have verified your connection, you can unlock the in-app purchase to give you control over your microphone, camera, raised hand, and switch between Speaker View and Gallery View.
Download Rezoom to get setup:
- Download and run Rezoom on your Mac running macOS 11.0 Big Sur or later.
- Download and run Rezoom on your iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch.
Follow these steps to connect:
- Enable Bluetooth on both devices.
- Use the same iCloud account on both devices.
- Start Rezoom on your Mac and on your iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch.
- Begin a Zoom meeting on your Mac.