Participant for Zoom
Participant is an intentionally simple, video-focused Zoom client designed for meeting participants. No sharing, polls, or host features. Participant may not be for you, and that's OK. For more details read the User Guide.
Free for iPhone, iPad & Apple Silicon Mac with optional Pro upgrade.
- Get back in that meeting quickly – your recent meeting IDs and passcodes are stored and one tap away. No more searching for the link or trying to find the passcode in an email.
- Control of your mic, camera, and raised hand – always on-screen and easy to reach.
- Watch app – control your meeting from across the room. Use the Apple Watch app to control the mic, camera, and raised hand in a meeting on iPhone or iPad.
- Data Saver Mode – bad connection or on cellular? Use Data Saver to turn off your camera and stop streaming videos. This will reduce your data usage by approximately 60-95% depending on the number of participants.
- Put videos in focus – configure columns, focus on active cameras only, or hold and drag to sort it just how you like it.
- Threaded chat – Pro users can use threaded chat. No more accidentally responding to everyone when you meant to DM.
- Get on the big screen – share to your Apple TV and you have total control of what is shown on the external display.
- Zoom in/zoom out – simply tap a video to get a larger view. Tap again to close it.
- Control host requests – you control what happens if a host asks to unmute or start your camera: ask, always allow, or automatically allow if your hand is raised.
If you need assistance with Participant please consult Support.